It has been a busy 12 months in the commercial property department of GHW Solicitors LLP.
Darren Ashworth joined the team this year, bringing considerable experience having previously trained and worked with a Magic Circle firm in London and more recently for some large Manchester practices.
The team has continued to act on a diverse range of commercial property matters, including sales and acquisitions, development projects, financing matters and landlord and tenant work.
Our recent work includes:
- Acting for a local authority on a 13-acre development project
- Advising a developer on the construction of a Manchester city centre hotel
- Assisting a developer with a multi-million-pound town centre regeneration project
- Acting for a property investor on the acquisition of a multi-tenanted building in central Manchester
- Advising on a site management agreement for a mixed-use development
- Acting for a north west business on a multi-million-pound refinancing
- Assisting a foreign investor with due diligence on commercial properties
- Acting for a house builder on site acquisition, financing and plot sales
- Assisting a pension fund on real estate aspects
2019 is shaping up to be another busy year as we look to further expand. Our aim is to offer bespoke, quality, commercially focused advice as a genuine alternative to the large national practices.
Please do get in touch and we would be delighted to assist:
Gareth Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
Darren Ashworth email@example.com